Wednesday, March 19, 2008

meme

Last week Kristen at We are that Family tagged me and being an only child means I often don't think I need to read directions, I then am wrong and have to start over...  So here goes.
When you are tagged you go over to the other persons blog and read the directions and then answer the questions and then tag others.

Question 1.  what where you doing 10 years ago.
We lived in Ohio, and my husband was offered a position to move down south with his company.  We took the offer and moved,  we had just became Christians and we started fresh.
Question  2. what are 5 things on your to do list today 
1. home school
2. laundry
3. fold and put away laundry
4. bathrooms
5. go through medicine cabinet and throw away old stuff
Question 3. Snacks I enjoy
I love mini pretzels with Dijon mustard and I love diet Pepsi and all flavors of ice cream
Question 4. What would you do if you where a Billionaire
I would get my nails done and my toes at least 3 times a week.  I would shop at baby Gap and Hanna Anderson and Janie and Jack for my children and buy myself any label I want.  I would buy everyone in my family an new house and I would have a home in the mountain and one at the ocean....
Question 5. three of my bad habits
I leave lights on, and cabinets open.  I hit the alarm snooze button to much
Question 6.  five places you have lived ( I do not share my location on this blog so I will list places other than our currant location)
I have lived in Huber Heights Ohio, and in Virgina Beach VA and in Chesapeake VA and in Portsmouth VA and in Miamisburg Ohio.
Question 7. five jobs I have had
I worked at Arbys as a cashier, I vacuumed carpets in Macy's before the store opened like from 
4 am until 9 am. and I was a clerk at Holiday Inn, I also was a hostess at Red Lobster and I was a Personal Assistant for the owner of a Travel Agency.
So I think I did that right this time.
Not sure who to tag yet I will do that later.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! I had fun reading yours. I'm pretty impressed that you vacuumed someone else's carpet at 4 a.m. and that you protect your location. I don't use names, but I hadn't thought about location.

Happy Mommy said...

I don't use our real names either. We feel like it is just to scary for the world to know our children's names and where we live.
I had fun reading yours too!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today through we are that family. I am a homeschooling mom as well. I enjoyed reading..I'll be back!