Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pictures of Bonfire

Last night at our bonfire we had BBQ chicken, baked beans and a lovely salad, we topped the evening off with some gramcrackery, marshmallowy, chocolaty goodness!





This is my friend Ruby Wife.



My sweet Daisy is on the left and RW's Wendy is on the right.


Here are some of the boys jumping on the trampoline.


My friend E whose husband played the guitar for our get together, nothing says Spring like a cookout, with Christian friends sitten around a bonfire sing Margarita Ville together.

I am not sure why I am smiling so big here, maybe the smoor'...


7 comments:

Kristen said...

That looks like so much fun, especially the chocolatey, grahamcrackery part.

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to throw a bonfire party here at our house! Yummy smores and grilled food!!!

Bliss!

Thank you for your comment on the blog. I can't wait to hear all about your new chickens!!!

Chickens are absolutely a joy to own: easy to care for, hilarious to watch, and the fresh eggs are fabulous!

Blessings!
Lacy

Twice Blessed said...

Cute dress!!

Happy Mommy said...

Thank you I just got it Thursday while I was grocery shopping, nice thing about Walmart, I can buy everything there!
And yes I got my dress and Walmart, and I am way not to proud to admit it!

bunchofbull-ers! said...

Cute pics!
Speaking of shopping...I FINALLY was able to get to a store other than W.M. today! Woooo-hoooo. I tried to get them in the mail too, but I went to W.M. after & it seemed like I was there half the day! My 6 year old had a gift card from her birthday to shop with. Am I mean for finally putting a cap on the time she spent hem-hawing (sp?) around about what she wanted to buy?! Oh, that girl!!
All that to say expect your flip-flops next week :O)

Blessings.

The Maid said...

Can Ruby Wife fly to the west coast to cut my hair?

I really need someone badly! :)

Thanks for the invite to your bonfire...wish we could be friends in real life. Sigh.

Becky, the maid.

Happy Mommy said...

Bunchofbullers- I can't wait to get some flip flops! And I totally know how long it takes for kids to pick anything...
Becky- Ruby Wife doesn't fly, but boy she does a great job! And I do feel like each one of you regular readers are my friends! Really cool, huh, cyber friends....
Happy Sunday everyone.