Thursday, April 10, 2008

haircut

I am going over to Ruby Wife's house in 2 hours and I am getting my hair cut.  I think I need more bang, and less hair in the back, I almost think I have too many layers.
I am also getting Daisy's hair cut too, this will be her second hair cut, she has such thin, fine hair it needs to be a bit shorter.  I will put up some pictures later!
I need some prayer today, I have a wicked sore throat, and a nasty cough!  I am finding it hard to teach school feeling so yucky...
The kids definently know when I'm not at the top of my game and they take full advantage of the situation.  I have really smart kids!
Pictures later.
Oh and you have to go over to Pyzam.com for the coolest free layouts for your blog I have ever seen!  I have to work out the kinks like you have to add all your widgets over and redo your blogroll and any posted pictures, but free, hello, I love free!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Have a happy hair cut! I hope you feel better too. Nothing's worse than a scratchy throat-unless it's vomit. You need to take a sick day! Teachers get those, you know.