Thursday, January 24, 2008

Only 19 Days till VACATION

I call it a vacation just a little loosely due to the fact that at the end of our trip Daddy will be undergoing a 4 hour operation on well if you read this blog you know where....
Daddy has started to say things like "Only 19 days till we go and get me cut open" or "Are you sure?" Oh and I love this one "Only 19 days till I get to feel like I got kicked in the ******* by a mule!" I think he is as excited as I am....
I have never been to TX and with Daddy being from Dallas we are really excited.
The boys have a rude awakening though, as we were talking about our trip at dinner last night the boys started talking about what they wanted to do in TX and it then occurred to us that they have visions of wild mustangs, roping cowboys, rolling tumble weed across the plains and of course some wild Indians....
Boy do they have a rude awakening coming...
So Only 19 days I can't wait, and statistics say that I could even be pregnant in as early as 2 weeks after the surgery. 

No comments: