Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Carpet

Today we are finally getting our new carpet.  I dropped the kids off at my mothers house to spend the day with her while they do the job.
The playroom and all the bedrooms will be getting new carpet.  It will change the whole look of the house.
I am sitting at the computer in total silence its almost creepy....  Some people might like quite, not me.  Some people might like a break from the kids, not me.  
I am such a people person I love noise I love chaos I love being with my kids.  
I hope the carpet goes in well and fast the weather looks like snow today and I don't drive in the snow, so if it gets bad these guys will have to leave and come back tomorrow.  
I will now go read Pioneer Woman who I am just in love with...  She is so funny and charming and she loves her husband, I love that about her!
Have a Good Day!

No comments: