Thursday, January 17, 2008

No Snow Days for the Homeschooler?

Although it was very icy and snowy today we did school....  Luke has no idea what a snow day is and I have no mind to tell him anytime soon.  I did how ever use the beautiful snow as a pawn to get the best school day in a long time out of him.   I simple let him know that I really wanted to go sledding and that as soon as we were done with all our lessons we could go, let me tell you what that boy can fly through some math when he wants to.
We played outside for about an hour and a half and had a great time!  Daddy had to work...  We always have a good time in the snow with Daddy!
We now rest while the kids are watching old reruns of Scooby Doo.  The dishes are done, we are all full and I plan on sitting right here and surfing the web awhile or at least until Scooby Doo is over.

No comments: