Thursday, January 3, 2008

Next Month

Well....  We made the appointment for the vasectomy reversal today!  We will go next month it was pretty amazing, the surgery will be on the same day only 2 years later as the original surgery.  So we get a chance to right our wrong on the same day we made the wrong only 2 years later.  I can't even begin to describe how I feel today, I am just so happy and joyful!  Daddy is just an amazing husband and his willingness to go through this, to have another child with me is an act of love that is taking are already wonderful marriage to a whole new level of deep compassion and love....
Now the big question is do we take the kids across the country with us or leave them with Aunt D and Uncle J?  I just don't know, we want to get away with each other and on the other hand want to have a little vacation with them.  We are going to pray about it I will let you know.
Oh and School was much better today, it was like all I needed to do was lay the ground rules and finale Luke got it MOMS NOT FULLING AROUND ANYMORE SHE MEANS BUSINESS!  So today has been a good day all the way around.  
Bo is having fun learning as well.  He is following along with Luke while we do flash cards its a win win situation Luke is teaching, Bo is learning and I am happy.  Daisy even repeats the flash cards as we go, I think she is the smartest 2 year old in the world and I am not even one bit prejudice!
Good Night and sleep well Blogging world..... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! God will bless you so much. We are praying for you and Daddy all the way through this! I can't wait to hold that baby! I love you so much and am so joyful for you! "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3