Monday, January 28, 2008

I Must Admit

Ok, the only child in me just hates and I mean HATES to admit when I don't know how to do something, I normally work my way through or talk my way through but never do I say I can't or I don't know how, and when all else fails I read directions or goggle it or even go to Happy Daddy he like me normally knows a little bit of everything....
But for the life of me I can't figure out how to do a link thingie.  I really wanted to be in the blog carnival going on over at Rocks in my Dryer but I don't know how to do a link back, like it should high light Rocks in my dryer and then you could click it and go right there...
Also I wanted to maybe show you the most beautiful outfit from the gap and I could say look at THIS and when you clicked the word This it would take you right to the gap and show you a really nice skirt or something
I also want to be able while blogging to mention something about a previous blog entry and then you click and go right to that post.
Oh and some bloggers have pretty signatures at the end of each post, I want one too, which is probably also an only child thing.
So Blog Friends help me I must admit I just don't know how to do these things. Help Please.  I really do think knowing how to link might just take me to a whole new blog level the possibility's are endless, my excessive zeal is also an only child thing.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

help is here! i don't want you to miss all the fun!

type the body of your post. highlight the word/s you want to link. click on that green linky looking thing above your post (mine is next to b for bold and i for italics). a box pops up that allows you to type in or paste in the site you want linked. paste the site. hit ok. you should be linked!!

good luck!

if is works, can i get two enteries? hee hee!