Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dressed up Brownies

I like to have dessert everyday...  But since I gained well 11 pounds from Halloween to the New Year I have had to down scale our dessert menu to about twice a week.  And if you gained weight over the holidays don't just blame the pumpkin pie, you know this all started when you where hitten that candy bag after the kids went to bed and the fact that the mini candy bars are so small why not have 3. 
Ok so I am back to point keeping journal writing and eating what I should so here is a brownie recipe I thought you Internet world might like.  It is 3 points per brownie if cut into 20 bars.

Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
1 Box of Brownie mix
Prepare as directed 
Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick
Mix 1/2 cup peanut butter chips 1/2 cup milk choc chip and 1/2 cup semi sweet chips into the batter and spread into greased pan.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Marion Burgos said...

Hey there,
Thanks for commenting on my blogs...it's nice to know there is life out there. OH, and what are YOU doing counting points girl, you are too little to be thinking about points!!