Monday, May 12, 2008

Pictures of Mothers Day

Yesterday was filled with food and fun!  We had a wonderful breakfast (Paula Dean's French Toast Casserole) and I just relaxed and allowed everyone to serve me!  The kids rubbed my feet with lotion no less than 10 times!  And we ate again and again.

This is a picture of 4 generations.  Bo not really so excited about the photo's.



We tried really hard to keep my Grandma from blinking, and we ended up laughing really hard, here is a picture with eyes open wide...


I read my Grandparents all the sweet comments from last week, and they gave a little kiss for you all to see how much in love they are going on 58 years of marriage!  They really liked all the comments and were very touched that I wrote about them in my (little story, what's it called)  they can never remember what a blog is to save their live.  But they like that I shared our family photo's with you all!



My Grandma and Grandpa, Mom and me.




This is Daisy after the party was over, she sang me a little Mother's Day song while dancing on the counter and wearing my bug girl glasses.



5 comments:

The Maid said...

I love your photos. :)

And I just love that your hubby made a Paula Dean casserole. He rocks.
:)

Kristen said...

What a beautiful family you have---and you I can see where you get your stunning smile from!

bunchofbull-ers! said...

What great pics...again!! Looks like all had fun! And The Maid is right.....a cooking husband rocks! ;O)

Twice Blessed said...

Now I'm the one who feels left out this Mother's Day..are we even?
Cute pics of my parents! Bo looks especially excited about being in the photo. Daisy Mae looks sweet in your glasses. Miss you.

Happy Mommy said...

TBM~ What is wrong with us, we didn't take family pictures last weekend while you all were here! We need to take family pictures while we are at the beach in less than 2 weeks!