Friday, February 22, 2008

Pictures from Texas part 5



Here Bo and Daisy take a ride at Planet Pizza



A nice shot of my fine husband


This is one of Daddy's oldest friends and his two children



This is Mrs. Kenchin, she is the mother of one of Daddy's best friends growing up.  I will forever be greatful to her, she had a youth pastor from a local church come to her home every Wed for a bible study when Daddy was young, this was the first time he really ever heard about God.  She as a single mother of 3 always opened her home to all the kids in the neighborhood and she prayed for my husband when no one else in the world was.  I am so thankful for her, I know her prayers helped make Daddy into the wonderful man of God he is today.  We had a great visit with her and her sister and daughter, we laughed our heads off!  I can't wait for them to come our way sometime.




Here the kids play at Market Square in San Antonio

No comments: