Friday, December 28, 2007

We Did It!

Ok today was so big!  Really Really Big!  We refinanced our home in order to buy the land we want to build our new home on.  We have owned 3 homes now and will be building our 4th...  The greatest part about the whole thing is we have found a wonderful Christian Doctor in TX to do Daddy's vasectomy reversal.  It looks like we will be able to close on the refinance in late January and hopefully have the reversal done in February.  We have never had a get away like this before or at least since we have had children.  We will go for a long weekend starting on a Thurs-Tues.  I am just so excited!  What seemed like might take forever is coming together quite quickly!  I am so thankful to Daddy for first of all being able to contract and build our new home he is just The most handy smart and handsome man I have ever known!  I am Thankful he loves me enough to forgive me for asking and pushing him to have a vasectomy in the first place!  I am Thankful he wants more children and is willing to go through a not so pleasant experience to have one with me!  I am just very pleased today Very Blessed....

No comments: