Friday, December 28, 2007

Protection

So I am not real sure how I feel about giving out your real name on the Internet...
I always have given my real name being careful not to give my last name or my city or state.  I had a friend ask me today if I really felt safe giving my  children's real names...  I said I don't tell where we live, they said if you read long enough you can figure it out.  So in light of this conversation and after checking a few other blogs I see it's about 50/50 some give names others don't.  I will be editing and changing up this blog in the next few days and will no longer be giving real names.  I would like to air on the side of caution.  I think I have the most beautiful children in the world and I want to protect them at all cost so that's that.  Husband will be called "Daddy" I will be Happy Mommy and my oldest son will be called" Luke" My second son will be called "Bo" and My daughter will be called "Daisy" Because she is our little flower. Do you see a theme here????
If you know me personally this may confuse you at first, but if you know me, you know my children come first and so we are making some changes.

No comments: