Thursday, May 3, 2007

Weight Watchers!

First of all I love this Dress! I am really proud of myself today, I am only 2 lbs from my goal weight! Go me Go! I have lost over 90 lbs all together yes thats 90. I went from a size 22 to a 8, and even sometimes a 6... I unlike most woman love to tell my size and weight, after you are 225 lbs you will shout to the world 140 140 140 go me!!!!! I still count my points and follow the program although I no longer go to meetings. I think weight watchers is such a good program I will always sing thier praises! I will propably always follow it, whenever I stray I gain weight, so I will carry that point finder for life if I have to. Being thin makes me a happier me, it gives me the self esteem I need. I can play with the kids longer and I have energy, I'm not sore, my back used to hurt so bad... Daddy took this picture on Easter, Bo would not get in so it's just Luke, Dasiy and I. I also LOVE that my princess looks like her mommy! I don't think I will ever get sick of people telling me that! And I think Luke looks like me too. Last week we had the plesure of being with Dana and she said Luke made a face that looked just like Daddy, I think sometimes he does look like his dad. And boy he is getting tall for almost 6, or I'm just really short. I guess if I was 5'10 I could even gain a few pounds, I have always thought of myself as a tall girl what a be... Anyway Weight Watchers is Great!

No comments: