Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend

Our plans are always changing... You think after having a husband that traveled for 11 years I would be used to by plans being changed! Oh or that I have 3 kids and whenever and whatever never really seem to go as smoothly as I anticipate.
Reese came home from the hospital on Wed. two days early, we are all so happy! Dana and Joe feel like it would be a good idea if the kids (my kids) kept their distance for a few weeks... I being a parent for over five years know we can not go if the kids can't be close to the baby, my kids have been praying for the babies everyday right along with Daddy and I ever since Dana became pregnant, Luke really wants to see them. I completely understand as new parents why they would want to hold off on visitors. When Luke(the first) was born I kept him protected from the world for a while, never letting other kids even come close... So we are really disappointed, we can't wait until we can be with both of the babies and Joe and Dana feel comfortable with the whole situation.
I am really struggling with jealousy that my family get to see and hold Reese without me, but I am trying my hardest to get over it! I just can't wait to see them and quite frankly am not used to being left out.
I do not in any way want Dana or Joe to feel uncomfortable about their little girl, this is such a long awaited time.
I look forward to a few days with just the kids and Daddy, now that we have 3 new roommates I will cherish our time alone a little more.
Daddy and i are Going on a Date tonight, we are going to go to Starbucks and to get my mothers day gift... A Tattoo. AHHHH I am going to get another tattoo this tattoo will be of a cross on the center of my back, the cross will be made of two metal stakes like the stakes used to puncture Jesus hand while he hung on the cross. It will also have a crown of thorns on the top of the cross. I have wanted it for a long time and we are getting it for mothers day.

1 comment:

Kristy with a K said...

Is my daughter great or what? I am so proud to be Olivia's mom. She and her husband Jay have welcomed my mom, dad, and myself into their home to live until my mother beats this awful cancer. My parents and I are very greatful.
So, I want to say "Happy Mother's Day Olivia, I love you"
Jay thank you too.
I am also the proud grandmother of these children she so lovingly writes about.
God Bless You, and keep up the great work God has instilled in you Liv. Love, Mom