Friday, November 14, 2008

Can you hear the jingle bells

I have been listening to Christmas music all day!  I am finally in the holiday mood and need to put up the tree!  I finished all my kids shopping today!  I think the only thing I have left is to buy things for the stockings!
I did most of my shopping online, I really believe I saved time and money this way!  I am looking forward to the boxes rolling in so I can start wrapping!
I am having a small dinner party this evening so I must run.  I am making calzones.  So so easy I will post the recipe tomorrow!
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

My shopping is almost done. I have something to pick up for TBM & some more of "Fred's" family hehe!

I love Thanksgiving too, but girl as soon as it's over I'll be putting up the tree and singing some O' Holy Night!

We love us some calzones!! :)

Melissa said...

Wow I'm jealous that you are done:) That is wonderful!! I hope the dinner party went well. I love calzones, I have never made them before looking forward to your recipe.