Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thinking about

Today is rainy I hate rain you all know how I feel about that!
I have been thinking today...
Daisy has her tonsils removed on Thursday
Winter is coming
I hate rain
Whats up with the follow me on the blog
I am now following blogs
I might be a follower
Chocolate is better hot
I need a good book
I want to go somewhere, I don't like staying home
I hate the rain
I want to be pregnant
Everywhere I look there are pregnant woman
If I am pregnant I will have a baby in June
June is the diamond birth stone
Hunting season starts Saturday
I won't be seeing much of HD
I need to clean out my closets
I need to go get Daisys pre ob testing done
I am stalling because she is going to have blood work and she is going to freak out
My Grandpa has a spot on his lung
He is having a second xray today
I want to see TBM and those babies
My sister Molly
Christmas is on a Thursday
I hate the rain
I hate when people say we need the rain...
Ruby Wife is going to have her baby any day
Babies smell so good


Ok so what have you been randomly thinking about?  Please give me more to think about.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right now I'm thinking about my walk to Borders I'm about to go on. Nicholas Sparks new book comes out today The Lucky One. You did say you wanted a good book.
He never dissappoints!

Growin' With It said...

hey, if you wanna complain about rain...come out west. oh brother. that is exactly why i have a sunlamp in my kitchen. it is dreary, depressing and a bummer of a season.

oh my goodness, i just noticed the post below and some sorta gift box...i have to go. later!

and one more thing, christmas on thursday? seems unholidayish!

One More Equals Four said...

Right now I am thinking that I might hurt a child if they do not stop fighting and how much I want to eat...well, just about anything! Thanks for your honesty. I will be praying for Daisy, I hope all goes well. Sounds like you have lots going on!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Right now, I just cleaned out half of my closet while my mom watched Madi! I'll do the other half when I get the next chance.
Why is it when you are trying to get pregnant you see every pregnant woman in your neighborhood?
It'll happen for you guys.

littletoesandcheerios said...

Oh, I almost forgot, when I turned 30 I got one black hair on my chin!! Keep the tweezers close by!

I'll be praying for your grandpa.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

come over and see for your self and remember it's all gonna be fine cause your in GOOD HANDS HIS!

Penny said...

Hi HM, I have been a follower for a while now. I decided today I would delurk. I honestly don't know how I found your blog. Your writing and thoughts are in line with me. I haven't gotten the nerve to blog yet. I will one day just so people won't think I am a complete stalker. Just know that I too hate the rain, unless I am home with a good book in bed. I too want to be preggo (6 months of trying). I pray that everything goes well with your Grandpa and Daisy. Take Care. Penny

Crayl said...

Random thoughts of late:

We are so broke
I still want more kids
I'm 40, that's ridiculous
PLUS tubes tied
Why do big families in blog land tug at me so HARD!
We are broke.


God is still good and things will get better, we are under His protection and grace.



& I still want another baby.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not sure how I found you, and I hate to just "meet" someone and ruin their day, but June isn't the diamond birth month. So, if you have your heart set on that, you need to shoot for April! I know this b/c my only daughter is an April baby. She's already planning when she gets to "inherit" Mommy's bling-bling.
Anyhow, it's nice to meet you, and I wish you the very best on getting pregnant again.
Heather