Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree How Lovely Are Your Branches

Today Kristen is having a Tree party, go to We Are THAT Family for more spectacular Christmas Tree Fun!  You can also link up at The Southern Family, for even more.

We have several trees.  I love putting up and decorating the house it is such a joyful time of year!  This is a picture of the Family Christmas tree it is in our Great room where we hang out and spend most of our time.




I just love how the tree looks first thing in the morning with all the lights out!



This is our great big window that looks out over the woods, I love hanging lighted garland.


This is my favorite ornament!  It was on my Grandparents tree when I was little.


This is our family ornament from last year, I edited our names to protect the innocent!


This porcelain nativity is one of my most treasured ornaments.


This is the tree you can see from  my bed (and HD's pj's thrown on our dresser to the left)

Here is my bed, like the Holiday pillow?

This fiber optic tree is in Luke and Bo's room.

This pink fiber optic tree is in Daisy's room, see how she has placed a my little pony with her tree, she likes it like that.




To all my Blog friends~


22 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

Very pretty! I love how the house looks for Christmas, it is fun to go into a room and see all the lights, garland, etc! Your trees are lovely!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

very festive and very colorful! Love it and I thought your comment was cute ;)

Amanda said...

oooo love it! I have a blue tree in our bedroom too! Its blue and brown . Love your Blog!!

Anonymous said...

What lovely trees you have! Thanks for linking in today on the tree tour!

Tricia said...

I am impressed your trees are beautiful!

We don't even have one up yet! I KNOW! But I do have a very nice blooming Christmas Cactus, that's something, right? :o)

Hopefully this weekend we'll get it up.

Kristen said...

Your TREES are beautiful! I love that you have one in nearly every room! If I had more room--that's what I'd do!

Growin' With It said...

you are so awesome at decorating. the garland was my favorite. i would love to sit on a couch a gaze at that at night. beeeautiful. and a tree in your bedroom...brilliant. i've done them in the boys' rooms, but not ours. now that's some flare for romance i tell ya! great idea.

thanks for the lovin' today btw!☺

littletoesandcheerios said...

Everything looks very pretty!! I love all of it. We are getting Pebbles her own tree today!!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

LOVE your decor! We bought our friends the same frog ornament for Christmas this year! Its very cute!

SmilingSally said...

Your tree is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine.

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-tradition-decorating-tree.html

BTW: I can see you like blue; it's my favorite color, and I host Blue Monday each week. Come check it out.

Anonymous said...

What great decorations you have!

Love your kids "names". Very clever!

Anonymous said...

I love your tree, and the garland hanging over the window is beautiful too! I LOVE the family ornament! So cute :)

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

It's like living in a Christmas forest. Fun!

Muthering Heights said...

I love all of the different trees! I hope we can do that someday when we have a home. :)

Jessica D. said...

cute tree, but love the Believe. Is that wall art?

Unknown said...

I love the blue ornaments. I think next year I want to do a white tree with blue ornaments.

Melissa said...

Your house looks very pretty for the holiday's! I like the family ornament:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Trees!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous shot of the tree in your living room. The lighting is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

Stacy said...

The gumdrop person ornament that was on your grandma's tree is just like some that I grew up with!
One was sitting to represent FRED who couldn't walk at the time and one was standing to represent me at the age of 4.
I just wonder if my mother and her sister had been on a shopping trip together!

The Maid said...

I'm impressed, it was all we could do to put together and decorate our one tree...and once it was all together, and decorated (kid style...you know too many ornaments on one branch...breakable things up high...and some broken and on the floor)...we realized that we forgot to put the traditional ribbon on that we always do. Just seems a bit naked to me now. :)

Merry Christmas my Merry little blog friend!

The Maid

Michelle said...

not sure how I ran across your blog but I have had the best time going back through your archives!

Love your trees! My girls would have a fit over that pink one!