Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Small Groups

Have I mentioned how amazing being a part of a small group can be? The week before last we moved my grandparents furniture from their storage unit into their new house and our small group showed up to help. Our friends Zack and Kim also helped pack the unit when my Grandparents moved here from Ohio back in May they also helped move furniture into our house for them. A few weeks ago Zack helped load the moving truck and unload into the house working for hours, while Kim helped with all the children. Our friend and fellow small group member Todd also helped all day. It is just amazing these people brought together by God to help one another with our lives! I am very grateful to our friends, I am grateful for being a part of a small group! Small groups are amazing and that is where real live come as you are friendships happen!

No comments: