Sunday, June 3, 2007

Long week

It has been some time since my last blog... We went to Ohio last weekend to take part in Daddys baby sisters graduation. It is just mind boggling that Regan has graduated it seems like just yesterday that she was coming home from kindergarten.Daddy and I really enjoyed the time to talk as we drove, the kids slept and we talked for hours... It seems like we have been together forever now and seeing Regan graduate really brought that to reality we have been together this month for 13 years, and will be married 11 in the Fall. As we where in Ohio, Ryley, our nephew fell while playing basketball at the graduation party and broke his arm in two places. It is just awful for him to start the summer off like this!
Monday Dana and Joe and both babies came over for a cookout. It was just wonderful to have us all together after all our prayers have been answered! The babies a beautiful, I loved holding and feeding them.
We had a good week with our schooling, this is Luke's last week of kindergarten. I can not believe it is over and we are moving into first grade. We are now finishing up with our curriculum search for history and science. We have been so happy with Saxon math and language that we will continue with first grade. I think we are using alpha omega life pac for history and geography. It is such and important dicision and I sometimes feel the weight of the world on my shoulders as I try to dicide which one is best...
My Grandma has went into her second week of cemo and radiation and is continuing to really do quite well. She is tired most of the time, but she was tired before she started all of this. She has 3 weeks of treatment left and I am prayerful that she will continue to do so great!
I meet with the leader of womans ministry this week and with a pastor of our church on friday for the final approval in order to be part of the leadership team with our church. I was able to share my testimony again which becomes easier each time, I had a friend tell me as we share our story it becomes less and less our story and more and more God glory shining through us as he changes and makes us more like him.
I will be leading a small group to help equip mothers and wives to live in the full joy God plans for them as they lovingly guide their little ones and love their husbands, the group will be starting in the fall. I am praying daily for God to help me in this ministry he is leading me into...
I am checking out Elizabeth Georges book on Mothering I will also use The Power of a Praying Wife in the group.
I had to take Daisy to the Doctor today, Daddy and the boys went to church with out us. When we woke up her eye was swollen shut it was very red and hot. I took her to the Dr and she told me Daisy had a very bad ear and eye infection the eye infection is so dangerous that she is on a very strong medication in her eye every 2 hours even in the night, the Dr told me that the eye has a blood vessel that goes strait to the brain and if her eye is not better by morning she will need to be hospitalized and have IV treatment... Wow I thought I was dealing with a bug bite! Thank God it is looking better already.
Ok, that was a long post.

No comments: